We are a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants, established in 1963, dedicated to providing a professional and personal service to all of our clients.
We are registered to carry on audit work and regulated for a range of investment business activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW). We are also registered with the Chartered Institute of Taxation as a firm of Chartered Tax Advisers.
We have a wide range of clients in terms of both size and activity. In recognition of the diversity of our client base and of the standards of our work, we are an authorised Training Office of both the ICAEW and the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants.
We recognise you require a firm of Chartered Accountants that:
- Enables you to deal with a Director who takes a personal interest in your business.
- Is accessible and understands your business needs and the local business community.
- Offers more than traditional accounting and audit services.
- Is available out of normal office hours, when essential.
- Can offer help and assistance of a very high standard, based on technical skills, personal commitment and the will to succeed.
We look forward to working with you.